At 12:59 PM 4/24/2006, jeff bernier wrote:
remember back a few years ago,there used to be a book that came out about 2 times a year,,from the tma with the listing of all the members names and emails in it.what ever happened to that?i havnt gotten one in years.does the association still do it?

I thought the last one was sent last year. With 6000+ members now it is getting more costly to print. I think the plan is to divide it into regional editions by countries before it is sent again.

Jim Lubin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://makoa.org/jim
disAbility Resources: http://www.makoa.org
Please Help: Inkjet & Toner Cartridge Recycling