Yes, the journal is available online at the TM website.

Have you moved in the past year.......????  Non-profit mailings don't get forwarded to a new address.

Bobberino  in  Elvisland

From: Jan Hargrove    To: BobbyJim ; tmic-list    Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: the TM Newsletter-Journal

I haven't got mine yet this year, but I'm not surprised....I think they have to mail a "batch" at a time...and if I don't get it, I think the Journal itself will be available on the website...janh  Stillwater, OK

BobbyJim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, if any of you didn't get a copy this year, maybe it's because you've moved and forgot to tell the TMA........????
Shipping them things ain't cheep, y'noe........????

Bobberino