From: Alan Junghans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:02 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] RE: Lyrica

Response from my Neuro:

We will send you some samples.

You will receive two bottles of Lyrica 75 mg capsules (total 60 capsules).
You take one Lyrica 75 mg twice a day for 7 days (using up 14 capsules),
then two capsules together twice a day.  Start cutting down your Neurontin
by half when you start Lyrica two capsules twice a day.  Write me after 7
more days to let me know how you are doing.

Eugene Lai, MD, PhD

This sounds logical to me.  At least he has an open mind to my suggestions
when I want to try a new approach.  I will chronicle my expereience with
this and share it with everyone as I go.

Alan