In a message dated 5/8/2006 7:20:32 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
ok, along with this have you discovered that foods effect you differently now too?
LIke if I eat too many carbs in the afternoon I get very sleepy. Or the pasta sauces/mexican foods are giving me more gas that before too etc....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Krissy: get set for mortification! If death came by emarrassment from
farting in public, we'd ALL be DEAD. I, too, have the same problem: and
if people are polite, they won't mention it. Or...you could explain,
quickly, as if it weren't important-which it isn't--that sometimes that
happens, and you can no longer control that. Do it with a smile!

Cora

> OK, maybe not so graphic and I am sure will make ya giggle or smile BUT I
> have this issue. I know we all have poop and pee issues and I have learned
> to deal with them. But I am also farting alot! I bend over, I fart. I lean
> , I fart. It's not the gassy smelly ones, but just noise, but it still can
> be loud sometimes and its damn embarrassing! So my question is, is there
> anything I can do? I am going away in June with friends and would rather
> not be farting around them...I'd be mortified!
>

> Krissy Zodda
> Tri State Support Group Leader
> http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html
> ~I'm In pretty Good Shape
> For the Shape I am in~
>
> ---------------------------------
> Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on Yahoo!
> FareChase

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html
~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

OK!  OK!  I'll admit to it too!  Every time I move I fart...I change positions in bed, I fart.  I transfer, I fart.  I move in my chair, I fart.  My husband picks me up to shower, to get in and out of the truck, to get in and out of the hairdresser's chair, I fart, fart, fart!!!  In the dentist's chair, when the dentist asks me to open wider...I fart!

The more I use my digital bowel program, the more often I pass gas.  For some reason a lot of air must go in as my bowel program progresses.  To be quite "graphic", I need to do a fair amount of digital stimulation to get things really moving.  I cannot sit on a commode or anything; I have to lie on my side with one leg up and bent so that I can reach behind me.  I use "chucks" to prevent soiling my bedding, and use lots of gloves, etc.  Umm, lost my track of mind...   Oh, anyway, I think that with all of the stimulation things open up pretty wide and that's when the air gets in.  I wondered if Gas X or something of the equivalent would help, but wasn't sure because it isn't regular "gas" caused by food.

There is a big difference between the two "gasses".  One has no odor, and the other does...big time with some of us!  Certain foods Definitely do cause gas.

Well, for what it's worth, that's my nickel's worth today.  I hope I didn't gross anyone out too much.  We are all adults here and I tried to be considerate of others as I wrote.

Bless Us All,
Jude