It is definitely your business, as a part of my support group!  Yes, I saw
a podiatrist today, got put on antibiotics, --again, and feel pretty good
about the decision to go to someone who could help with the feet.  He
picked up on the extent of the problems, and the causes, quicker than any
doc I have seen up to now (except Dr. Kerr, of course), and he also said
"classic case" when I ran down the exact extent of my symptoms.  He will
put me in diabetic shoes, after the infection is cleared up and he has
shaped up my feet.  Thanks, Jude for your concern and for your prayers!
We're all in this together.  Cora.