From: "Carol McAlister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fw: VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 04:23:09 -0400

Subject: VERY IMPORTANT!!!

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!

Recently someone had to have their 5-year old German Shepherd dog put

down due to liver failure. The dog was completely healthy until a few

weeks ago,

so they had a necropsy done to see what the cause was. The liver

levels were

unbelievable, as if the dog had ingested poison of some kind. The dog

is kept

inside, and when he's outside, someone's with him, so the idea of him

getting

into something unknown was hard to believe.

My neighbor started going through all the items in the house.

When he got to the Swiffer Wetjet, he noticed, in very tiny print, a

warning which stated "may be harmful to small children and animals."

He called

the company to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent are and

was

astounded to find out that antifreeze is one of the ingredients.

Therefore, just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the

solution, then licking it's own paws, it ingested enough of the

solution to destroy

its liver. Soon after his dog's death, his housekeepers' two cats
also

died of liver failure. They both used the Swiffer Wetjet for

Quick cleanups on their floors. Necropsies weren't done on the cats,

so

they couldn't file a lawsuit, but he asked that we spread the word to

as many

people as possible so they don't lose their animals. This is equally

harmful to babies and small children that play on the floor a lot and

Put their fingers in their mouths a lot.

PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BABIES, SMALL CHILDREN OR OWN A PET,

PLEASE

FORWARD THIS ON!

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html
~I'm In pretty Good Shape