I want to thank so many of you who sent me messages welcoming me back into the family after my absence.  It is great to be back and I know that I will continue to feel better as time goes on, just by feeling a part of the "family" again.  I should have known better than to lose touch with our group, but as time went on, it just seemed easier to not try to answer any emails than to answer them late, and reiterate something that somebody else had already said.

I know in time as I participate with "the family", I'll come further out of my funk.

And, thanks for all of the personal offers of a shoulder.  I really appreciate it, and you never know when I'll be needing it, so be prepared and forewarned.  I love you all!

Warm hugs, Barbara A from Auburn, CA