Listening to waves on the rocks and drinking last dregs of morning coffee (regardless of the bathrobe) sounds so relaxing. Don't hear too many waves on the rocks here. But do see the 'big Rocky Mountains' in the distance.

Heather in Calgary

To: "TMIC List" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] neuro appt.

basics: TM is like the first auto-immune attack of MS. In TM you rarely have a second attack, but in MS you have multiple attacks- every six month to three years- with slow and sure deterioration of the brain.

I had my TM attack in August 2000, and only this year did my local neuro. say that he definitely thought my diagnosis was TM. ( the radiologist made the diagnosis in Sept, 2000).

"Covering the Ass" is a universal condition seen in all cultures. Often one can link it to modes of dress: dresses are OK, but trousers are far better at keeping "The Ass" covered. The extreme can be seen in the modern thong that leaves nothing uncovered except "The Ass."

I hope that explains the situation.

Frank
Outside Bar Harbor, Maine, listening to the waves on the rocks, drinking the last dregs of coffee, with only a bathrobe to cover...