From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    To: TMIC List     Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] neuro appt.

basics:  TM is like the first auto-immune attack of MS.  In TM you rarely have a second attack, but in MS you have multiple attacks- every six month to three years- with slow and sure deterioration of the brain.

I had my TM attack in August 2000, and only this year did my local neuro. say that he definitely thought my diagnosis was TM.  ( the radiologist made the diagnosis in Sept, 2000).

"Covering the Ass" is a universal condition seen in all cultures.  Often one can link it to modes of dress: dresses are OK, but trousers are far better at keeping "The Ass" covered.  The extreme can be seen in the modern thong that leaves nothing uncovered except "The Ass."

I hope that explains the situation.

Frank
Outside Bar Harbor, Maine, listening to the waves on the rocks, drinking the last dregs of coffee, with only a bathrobe to cover...