Well, we've had no problems with insurance, even tho CIGNA is a bit picky and now and then denies us till we provide them with a letter of necessity.  Par for the course, says aye.
Me missus has been on Avonex since March 1999.  Can you imagine the co$t......????

Right now, they want almost 1,800 bucks per box of four injections.   What greedy bastards.

Bobberino, melting in Elvisland

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com     Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:28 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2006 #98

My 2 cents.  I was told that a lot of doctors don't want to make the diagnosis of MS until they are sure for insurance purposes it is harder to get insurance if you have MS  I don't know for sure but this is what I am told by someone diagnosed with TM and years later MS she said don't push the diagnosis for MS as it's not good.