I was a little vague in the "Kill stem cell research", but he sure is holding back progress.  If he had TM or Parkinsons OR ANYTHING that could benefit, he might tell all of the "Moral Majority" to piss off and do the right thing.
I didn't want to admit it before, but he is truly a friggin idiot who is clueless.....
----- Original Message -----
From: Krissy Z
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Study shows spinal cord regeneration

i never voted for him...he repulses me...and to veto this stem cell reseach. something so important to folks like all of us,his brain is not just wired to what priorities should be.
what goes around........

Alan Junghans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well it looks like our President George "the clueless" has used his VETO POWER to kill stem cell research.  Something he obviously knows nothing about and is highly influenced by the "Moral Majority"....  What an idiot.  And I voted for that guy and had confidence in him until this issue along with him wanting to turn our ports over to Dubai came up.  Things that truly make you go "WTF?"

Alan