Group

Since a few month I use, Omega 3 (fish oil), 1000mg a day. For me are the benefids, less stiffer in the legs and ancles, also less or not painfull anymore. Less awareness of cold in the legs (draft and so on). Those pills helps for me. I have TM for more than 9 years now.

Negative: The bowl is some harder and slower, and I have the idear that my body smell is changed, but not confermed by my wife. Just put some more stuff on my body.

Bought it by the pharmasist, €15 for 100 pills of 1000mg, his own brand, the one on internet were almost twice the price.

Wim from Holland.

Windows Live Messenger: gratis bellen van PC naar PC http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=nl-nl