Dr Frank - I want to know why my doctor has not prescribed this medicine for me!!!
Will you be my doctor please

Linda (Eagle,Idaho)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] tingling

>   I suffer a lot from tingling and I really cant bear it.I use 900mg Gabapentin but it cant calm the tingling and pain.what >do you use for tingling? or what other things like eating special food or fruit, exercise and massage?

Neda,

pain can be decreased with hemp, smoked or brewed as a tea.

The tingling never goes away unless you use my secret medicine recipe:

Take three fresh mint leaves and place in a tall glass, add a bit of sugar or lemon juice, mash with the end of an old wooden spoon, add three ounces of Bourbon, several ice cubes- if available- and fill with soda water ( or just plain water.)

Put on your favorite music, sit in a soft chair with your feet up, slowly drink, listen, relax, let your inner self drift off to some magic/special place.

Repeat as needed

Frank