From: Jill Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:21:12 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Vibrations

Pam,
The vibration feeling is like someone hit your spine and nerves all the way down with a tuning fork.  YOU FEEL IT EVERYWHERE.  Almost like a little electrical shock in a way.  I would feel it with every step I took and God forbid if someone patted me on the back...It was hard to smile.  It doesn't hurt but it's such a weird sensation.  Maybe not everyone gets that feeling?
Jill in Chicago

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY VIBRATIONS? IS IT LIKE YOUR BODY SHAKES ? COULD IT BE SPASTICITY LIKE A JERKING MOVEMENT.
I TAKE 900 MGS OF NEURONTIN ALSO. I TAKE IT  300 MGS 3 TIMES  A DAY THAT HELPS ME THAN ALL AT ONE TIME, BUT WE ALL ARE DIFFERENT.
LYRICA IS THE NEW DRUG LIKE CYMBALTA FOR NEUROPATHIC PAIN AND DIABETES OR DEPRESSION. WELL I HAD A BAD REACTION FROM THAT DRUG.
I AM TRYING TO DECIDE IF I WANT TO TRY LYRICA. I HAVE A BOTTLE OF SAMPLES HERE BUT MY DOC AND I WILL DISCUSS ON MY NEXT VISIT ON THE 5 TH OF SEPT.
NEDA I THINK IT WAS YOU WHO SAID WEATHER SOMETIMES MAKES IT WORSE LIKE RAIN? I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE WEATHER MAKING MINE WORSE.
LYRICA IS A DUG LIKE NEURONTIN GENERIC IS GABATIN. ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY IT REALLY HELPS. MY DOC TOLD ME IT HAS LESS SIDE EFFECTS THAN NEURONTIN. THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT FROM NEURONTIN FOR ME WAS WEIGHT GAIN WHEN ON 1600 MGS. THEN WE WENT TO 1200 NOW AT NINE. I HAVE LOST THE WEIGHT I GAINED. I DO THINK MY DOSAGE NEEDS TO BE BUMPED UP ALSO. I WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT WE OR GOING TO DO ABOUT THE LYRICA.
                          BEST WISHES PAM