I had a neurologist tell me that I was leading everyone down the garden
path, that I was blaming my car accident when really, there was nothing
wrong.  Finally after 2 years, he is recanting that as the spinal tap showed
that there is an issue.  I think, whether Frank was "tongue in cheek" or
not, (which I think he was) - he hit a truth on the head.  Humor does
reflect reality!  I appreciated the laugh.

Janet

---- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> neurotic housewife?
>
> Your problem is that you're a female.
>
> Most doctors know that any symptoms reported by women are due to neurosis,
symptoms reported by men are secondary to some disease process.