> My doctor also, told me to stop neurontin and start lyrica.
>   The headaches where so bad for five days, I didn't think I could stand it.

Todd, et al,

Neurontin is an anti-epileptic.  If you don't wean off it, you are likely to
have epileptic seizures- not guaranteed, but do you want to take chances.  In
many states, if you have a seizure- for any reason- you lose your right to
operate any highway motor vehicle for 6 months.

Many doctors know little about neurontin, other than the Pfizer representative
bought him drinks, wine and a fabulous dinner, during which she squeezed his
thigh and told him to prescribe lots of Neurontin so he could go to Mexico with
her-- wink, wink

Now you know why your headaches were so bad.

If the doctor doesn't give you a schedule for weaning, ask your pharmacyst, and
find a doctor who gets their info from journals, and not from a knee-pad
carrying pharm. rep..

Good Luck