Hi Everyone:

My name is Wendy and I’m a 40 year old woman who live in NJ.  Recently I was diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis and a brain tumor.  I’m curious what symptoms other people had with Transverse Myelitis and how the disease progresses or does it?

Thank you!!

Wendy

From: jeff bernier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:08 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TMIC] CHECK OUT THIS WEB SITE

i found this site,could you all do me a favor and pass this on to as many people as you can,this is not one of those chain things.it is an emotional tribute to one of our own,i watched this video once and can not bring myself to do it again,being a gulf war 1 vet ,i broke into tears over this.this really sends home the message of the unseen after effect of a tradgedy,and the sad thing is it happens everyday.

www.bobbywarns.com click on the video and read the story.

please pass this on.

                            thanks jeff