From: Kim Ross
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:22 AM
Subject: New contact info

Hi everyone,

Well we have made it to Maine and are now in our new house....it has been overwhelming and exhausting but we are here.  We just wanted to let everyone know our new email and contact info.

Our home phone is 207-222-2580, my cell is 207-650-5059.

Our address is 45 Quincy Drive, Gorham, Maine, 04038 and the email is the one I sent this from.

We are sorry we didn't get to see everyone before we left but things were just too much.....mostly for me and it was hard to do it all.  Please keep in touch.  I miss everyone alot already.

Love Kim