Hi Todd,
How long have you been using Anodyne Therapy and do you think your condition has improved since you began using it.  I asked my neuro about it, even went as far and taking him an article from this website you mentioned in your email.  He refuted it and said there is no scientific evidence regarding it.  I am still very interested in it.  I don't know why some doctors turn their nose up to something that might help to make a patient more comfortable.  My thought was to let me try it.  If it helped then great, if it didn't help, no harm done.  Do you use it for circulation, pain or some other reason?  Thank you for your help.
Carol in Culver, IN
----- Original Message -----
From: Todd Tarno
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Walking & Pain

I still walk with a walker, but here are my exercise 3 times a week.
I have an island in my kitchen to do tipsy toe, squats, and forward lounges.
Standard bicycle for 10 mins. Now at level 3.
Floor exercises that my PT gave me
and use Anodyne Therapy for 2 1/2 hours.  www.anodynetherapy.com
I need to get back to using my TENS machine again.  Maybe I will start tonight.
Todd in Corpus Christi, TX
TM since April 1, 2002

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Other than Neurotin what other medications do you take for tightness & pain managmenet?

Also, for those of you walking , what did you do to build up your endurance and leg muscles?