From: Jill Z
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:26 PM
Subject: [TMIC] MRI is good

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers about the MRI yesterday.  I couldn't wait til Monday and I found out the results today via my friend at work:
1) I have a brain
2) it has no lesions
3) it's unremarkable
YAY!!!
Now I can go to my halloween party and enjoy myself and have a cocktail to celebrate that at least.
Jill in Chicago

www.greatamericanbeanbag.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.