Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:13 AM
Subject: [TMIC] spinal tap

Carol
I've never been given an answer to my three days of pounding headaches during rehab.
I had a lumbar puncture on a Monday, never moved and had no leakage.
My headaches didn't start until Wednesday and lasted through Friday evening. The noise in my head was so loud I couldn't hear what people were saying.

I've always wondered if this was from the LP. Everyone just shrugged it off. I never get headaches - never - so I was an experience I'll never forgrt.

Patti  -  Michigan