Yes! Through the experiences shared through this list, plus my own
experimentation, I, too take my meds at night before bed.  I don't take
baclofen or neurontin, only zoloft and tizanidine, but taking them in the
a.m. just made me drowsy, and I often had to take an hour or half-hour nap
before I could do anything.  Now I take them at night, and if they make me
drowsy--so much the better--and no creepy-crawly leg spasms--and, I don't
wake up in the morning with leg cramps!  Cora

 Hello Jill. I take both of them at night to help me sleep. The neurontin
subdues
the pain and the baclofen relaxes the spasms. I used to take them both
during the
day but found the fatigue too overwhelming. I don't have any side effects
other
than the fatigue, which is a bonus at bedtime ;-)