If you contact someone at "Translational  Pain Research"
which is a department at Brigham and Women's Hospital, a part  of Harvard
University in Boston and explain your pain to them, they may  have some idea of
what to do to help you.

They do all kinds of Pain Research for chronic pain  especially for spinal
cord injuries and diseases.  I can't find an  800 number, but their email is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

or

www/paintrials.org

is their web site.  Maybe you can pick up  more information from the site.
I'm sorry I can't help you more, but  I wish you the best of everything and
know that they are paying up to  $2,000.00 for people who participate in the
pain
trials.  I wanted to  do it, but it requires trips back and forth to Boston
and I didn't think I  would survive the itinerary.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude