  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] TM Question

  In a message dated 11/27/2006 9:13:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    Todd and Rogette.....I have had a lot of leg swelling since I started the
Lyrica. I was taking 150mg 2XD and I am now up to 300mg 2XD.  It still does not
completely control the pain. Today I asked my neurologist about switching back
to the Effexor. He agreed to switch me back. I had taken Effexor before after
Lenora from the TMIC list said it had helped her. I switched to the Lyrica when
it first came out hoping it would be the answer. I think all in all the Effexor
worked better. I would be interested in hearing about others experience with
Lyrica and Effexor....Cody in Austin