Easy to rememer, Frank:  SAD  Seasonal Affective Disorder
And add my Christmas wishes to the List!  I am having a wonderful time
preparing for Christmas.  This year is as good as last year was bad!  My
strength and Stamina have increased with the horseback therapy, and the
trigger point massage:  I don't know what I'd be like without it! Well,
yeah, last year my muscles were making my toes curl down, which added to
my problems....)  Maybe this time next year, I'll even be out of diapers!
Love to all....Cora