----- Original Message -----
From: ROBERT DIEHL
To: ROBERT DIEHL ; Tracey L. Black
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Happy New Year

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ROBERT DIEHL
  To: Tracey L. Black
  Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:26 PM

  I live in Doylestown,Pa. about 30 miles north of Phila.   i'm 74 now and was
in the hospital for a month then went thru rehab for two months..at the end of
rehab i was out of the wheel chair and walk with a cane...i live alone now
because my wife has alzheimers and is in a nursing home...i don't take any pain
medicine for TM because of living alone..i lay down and rest a lot and that
relieves the pain.am able to sleep all nite also.
  have a nice day and Thank You for the reply....