At age 48, in Oct of 2006, I was diagnosed with after spending 6 weeks at
Temple University Hospital. I had undergone massive testing to rule out
everything from MS to West Nile.

While in the hospital I was given injections then intravenously Heparin. I
was after a few weeks I was weaned off of the Heparin and put on Cumadin. Once
was on the Cumadin I was found to be allergic to Heparin and it cause blood
clots in my legs. Swelling and additional weakness occurred.

I am now only on Cumadin. I completed about 6 weeks of PT and am now doing
rehab at home with my own equipment.

As far as my symptoms, my legs and feet, especially the right, are swollen.
When I left the hospital on November 1, 2006, I was using a walker to get
around. Now I am using a cane for out of the house walking and without a cane
at
home.

Since September 21st, when I was catheterized, I have not urinated on my own.
I have self cathed since Oct. 30th 4 times a day.

I have an appointment with Dr. Ben Greenburg at John's Hopkins TM Center on
Jan 31st for a consultation.   I am not sure if they will say or do anything
different from what I was told by Temple Hospital.

Basically that is my story.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

Mark
Marlton, NJ