I have not been active on here for the last 2 months.....holidays,
company etc..

I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!!!

First of all, I have never taken supplements and I know that there are
some we should not take with TM due to our compromised immune system.
However, my daughter has been pushing me to try Goji juice. She swears
by it for the many positive changes in her health such as more energy,
sleeps much better and just feels better (she has no autoimmune issues).

I have tried to find info on the net, but all I can find is paid
advertisements!!!!!!

Can anyone help.....either from personal experience or suggest a web
site?

Thanks so much........

Mary W
Auburn Ca