  From: Trudy
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 11:35 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] New Address...please add to your address book

  Jude~ You have been missed. I was just about to send the Marines out looking
for you. What great news.

  You sound awesome. Life here on the list goes on as usual. Lots of good info.
 People sharing their honest feelings about how TM has changed their lives.
It's good, it's all good. So welcome back!!!

  Trudy