> [Original Message]
> From: CDER MEDWATCH LISTSERV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 3/5/2007 4:47:20 PM
> Subject: FDA - MedWatch - Salivart Oral Moisturizer - Nationwide Recall
Because Some Units Do Not Meet Company's Internal Specification For Aerobic
Microorganisms and Mold

> MedWatch - The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
>
> The Gebauer Company notified healthcare professionals and consumers of a
> nationwide recall of certain lots of Salivart Oral Moisturizer.  The
> recall was initiated because some lots do not meet the Company's
> internal specification for aerobic microorganisms and mold.  Use of the
> affected units may cause temporary and reversible health problems such
> as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Customers who have the recalled
> product should stop using the product and dispose of it immediately.
> See the attached Manufacturer's recall notice for specific lot numbers
> and expiration dates of the recalled product.
>
> Read the complete MedWatch 2007 Safety Summary, including links to the
> Manufacturer's Recall notice regarding this issue at:
> http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/safety/2007/safety07.htm#Salivart

> To ensure delivery of these timely alerts to your in-box and prevent
rejection of the notice by a spam filter, please add our MedWatch address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], to your address book.

> Thank you for using FDA MedWatch as a trusted source for timely safety
information on drugs, devices and diagnostics regulated by the U.S. Food
and Drug Administration. If you find this e-mail notification helpful,
please consider telling colleagues and friends about MedWatch and this
e-mail notification process.  They can learn more and subscribe to the
e-list at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.

http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/feedback.htm