Hi
I haven't posted in many months but I read your comments several times a week.
I'm having sleepless nights and lots of pain especially my feet and spasms in
my legs.  Sometime when I drive I get spasms and that bad.  I'm on no meds
except over the counter because my neuro still says "your problem is your
diabetes, get it under control and you will be ok".  I had none of these
problems until TH.  My family dr says it's not diabetes related but won't
prescribe because I see the neuro.  Can't afford to travel far to see another
neuro and don't know of one that really treats TM related problems.  I stuck
between a rock and a hard place.
I've been reading about GABA on here.  Where can you purchase it and do you
just ask for GABA?  Willing to try anything at this point.
Wishing you sunny days and less pain.

Marie.............chestnutrose