  From: Neil & Wendy
  To: TMA/Deborah Capen
  Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Looking for someone

  Hi Debbie,
  Well no luck finding Dennis. I am sure something happened to him, his phone &
email are no longer in service.
  We were good friends, I wish I had his family's name & number. Now that I
think of it , it's to late.
  I wish I could have found out what happened to him.
  He was so much help to me. I'll miss him.

  Wendy