I am so sorry to hear this. It seems like the last I remember  hearing from
Dennis on the list, he was about to go to the hospital for some  procdeure, but
I don't remember what it was. He was always a friendly voice here  on the
list. We will miss him.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:29:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,