  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:08 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Zap - sudden paralysis

  In a message dated 3/6/2007 5:41:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    I believe that those of us stricken in such a short time were the victim of
infarctions in the spinal cord, not infections or autoimmune disorders.  My CSF
was clear, so I did not have an infection.
  Hello Alton and All,

  Mine onset was more than short term...I had gotten up in the morning,
showered, did my hair and make-up, felt great...got dressed, buttoned the first
button on my shirt and before I could get to the second one, I was on the floor
in the most excruciating pain I had ever had.   I made it to the bed and within
five minutes I was paralyzed from the tips of my toes to my armpits.

  The pain was so bad that with every heartbeat I swear that bright red bolts
of lightening were shooting out of my eyes.  I know they really weren't, but it
sure felt like it.

  That was five years ago and nothing has changed.

  Peace and Prayers,
  Jude

AOL at AOL.com.