From: Dex Packard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Zap - sudden paralysis

HELLO EVERYBODY,  My TM started with a tingle in my legs that wouldn't
go away. I tried to walk it off, but no go. I was transported to a
hospital where I was examined by a knowledgeable doctor who reconized
TM. A MRI confermed his diagnosis. I have never had pain from TM. I am
semi paralized from my waist down. Left side completely, dight side
partialy.  This started on June 39, 1999  Dex Packard