Jude,

I was telling my father of the contest and he suggested a little southern engineering to turn his dusty old exercise bike into a electric cord winder for when you use long cords for weed eaters and such. I am not to sure how well that could work but leave him enough time and a welder, he'll have one made soon.

Larry in Oklahoma where it was an absolutely spectacular day!

Larry Throne, MSW

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Swelling legs 2nd reply OT
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:44:57 EDT

In a message dated 3/24/2007 3:16:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Add to the list, one towel drying rack from our esteemed atty in Texas.

C'mon you guys...you can do better than this...

I'm telling you, the prize will be worth every minute you put into the thought and email.

Love Ya,
Jude
This email was written in error.  The towel drying rack, an innovative use for a walker, was sent in by Alton, not Robert in Texas as I said.

In fact, in spite of his usual fun and fanciful mood, Mr. Robert, Attorney at Large...retired, has remained unusually quiet.  As a matter of fact, all of you have remained quiet and reserved in the wake of this contest of  wits, WHICH could be highly entertaining and with  winnings worth waging war for.

So...Pattie picked a baby buggy baggage carrier from her own unused worthless walker thing-a-ma-jingy.

Larry, was it Larry?  Sent in his biggest and best effort...a clothes rack and box holder from his hard working (although not lately) exercise bike.

My own quilt rack out of a walker is right up there with the other scintillating ideas submitted so far.  And that's where we are with that.

I'm not going to reveal the precious prize worth opening yourselves up for, which is what you are going to have to do to win this war of worst words imaginable.

Not up to it???  Just say so!  Don't want to play?  Just write NO!  But whatever you do, don't do nuttin.  I ain't just doing this for my health, you know.

Love ya Lots,
Jude

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live!