From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 2:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Swelling legs 2nd reply OT

In a message dated 3/24/2007 10:50:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jude,

I was telling my father of the contest and he suggested a little southern
engineering to turn his dusty old exercise bike into a electric cord winder
for when you use long cords for weed eaters and such. I am not to sure how
well that could work but leave him enough time and a welder, he'll have one
made soon.

Hi Larry,

We will have to take a poll to see if your father is eligable to win the
grand prize because he is not an actual TM'er.  It is a good idea that he
has come up with, but not many of us are able to even make the movements in
order to impliment such a technical job.

I will poll:  Pattie

                  Alton

                   Myself and who is the other person?

I'll have to look it up...how embarrasing...my memory just turned off.  Must
be tired.

Peace,

Jude

  _____