From: Kevin Wolfthal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 2:04 AM
To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] 'Dannie' rollator

Hi Friends,

Is anyone familiar with the 'Dannie' rollator, can be seen here:

http://www.phc-online.com/Dannie_Rollator_p/drive_720.htm

I'm thinking of getting one, and am looking for a supplier in my state
so I can try it.

If anyone has tried one, please let me know what you thought of it.  The
'reverse brake' feature appeals to me especially.

Thanks!
Kevin