Kevin
  I got my "rollator" 2 months ago & it is a godsend. Mine is made by Invacare
& I ordered it on line from them (free shipping too).  Mine has a basket that
can be moved from the front to under the seat, so when I go shopping I can put
my purse under the seat & feel more secure.  Until I got the rollator, I rarely
went out, but now I am slowly getting out of the house again & when tired I can
sit & rest for a few minutes & then continue. I also use it constantly at home.
 My balance has gotten progressively worse, & this is a great help. My husband
even wired a cup holder to it (he says all I need now is a horn & flashing
lights!) & I keep the phone in the basket all the time. Mine has hand brakes
that are easy to use, but I don't what a reverse brake is.
  Linda E.

Heather & Pieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Kevin,

I have a 'walker' similar to the rollator you are looking at. I don't have
the 'reverse brake' thing you are talking about but I do have brakes on it.
I find it so handy to have the basket and the seat. I take mine when I go
for a 'walk' around the neighbourhood and when I get weary I can just have a
little sit and rest. I walk about a block from our place and can sit in a
very grassy park and look at the mountains. It is great.

I also take mine to the grocery store if I'm only going in for a few things
then I don't have to use my cane to get me to the carts I have mine with me.
I also like it when I go shopping for other things like clothing as I can
take several things into the change room with me. It is also good for me
to use when I'm pulling weeds in the garden as I can just sit on the seat
and do that too. It is a little high at times like that but gives me the
support I need.

I have had mine since I was in the hospital. I came home with the
wheelchair and had to keep going for another 5 months to outpatient therapy
when I was able to walk using the walker. The occupational therapist helped
me get the one that was good for me. Since I was not going to be using it
in the house (I used my wheelchair in the house then) I got one with the
larger wheels on it. I was told by the home care store where it came from
that had I been going to use it indoors I would have been better to get one
with the smaller wheels.

Hope you are successful in getting one that suits your needs.

Heather in Calgary (where it is stupid cold and we still have snow on the
ground. Is it 'spring' somewhere??)