I got home about 11:30 p.m. last nite.  Had a  great time in the hospital!  I
was working on relaxation techniques during  my stress test and it was hard
for them to get my pulse rate up, but even then  the test wasn't bad.  My dr's
group has a hospitalist who just works in the  hospital.  The one I had Friday
- Sunday has a cousin with TM.  I  thought that was interesting.  It was the
sudden onset variety and he is  now 90% recovered.  I didn't get his age or
location.  I go back to my  dr on the 20th to get test results etc.  I want to
gave gastric bypass as  soon as the center here gets medicare approved so at
least my stress test is out  of the way and maybe I can move up the list
quicker.  Glad to be home and  sleep in my own bed where it is QUIET!  Had an
Alzheimer's patient across  the hall.  Oh, they want me to have a sleep study
too cuz
I was breathing  through my mouth and my pulse ox went down to 90 when I was
asleep.

Thanks for the prayers!

Hildred