Don't they call this spasticity......?????

Bobberino
  From: Trudy      To: 'Natalie Boyles' ; 'Alton Ryder'       Cc: [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:07 PM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Another Symptom

  I too have had my arms flail away when I  have fallen asleep in a chair
watching the awful news or reading the even more depressing paper. I don't
think it happens when I am flat in bed. Tho I have been known to give my
husband a big kick once in awhile.   Of course he probably deserves it!!  J .
He is my hero..

  Trudy