Does everyone here on this site have a neurologist?  I  have only seen the
neurologist once since I let the hospital, which was in  November 2005.  My
healthcare is managed by my Physical Medicine and  Rehabilitation
doctor(Physiatrist).  Any problems that I have had since my  diagnosis in July
2005, has been
handled by my primary care physician or my  physiatrist.

My neurologist was key in diagnosing my condition, but once I  was diagnosed
and received plasmapheresis, the only thing that would help me  after that was
therapy (which I am still trying to get more of).  I haven't  ran into any
issues, where my neurologist was needed.

Naomi
C-4 quad since July 2,  2005