I've been here for almost a decade. Jan Hargrove expressed well the feelings of many old timers.

Alton, ten years this coming July

On May 13, 2007, at 9:3204 AM, Jan Hargrove wrote:

Here's my thinking, Bobby Jim has been at least with us 10 of the 11years I've been here, and he is a valued member of this group.......his lady may have progressed to MS, but Bobby Jim is still here as a caregiver and a great friend and member of this family!!!!!!!!!!!

My 2 ยข   janh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 5/12/2007 7:18:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Me missus came down with TM in 97 September at T-8. No action taken; no meds, no nada. Then, in 99 Feb she had a second attack, this time at C-5,6. She was given steroids for a few dayze then about a month later, her dx was changed from TM to MS and we started her on Avonex. Nowadayze, 346 shots later, she's still on Avonex and holding up quite well. Yes, but MS is a totally different disease than TM, so what does she have to do with us? I'm happy for her that the medication for MS is working so well with her, but I'm afraid it wouldn't do much for me? What do you think, Frank?

ElBobberino has much wisdom and a lot to share with us, but when he talks about his "missus' ," illness, it really has nothing to do with TM. Shouldn't they be sharing with those on a site for MS?

Peace and Prayers,
Jude

See what's free at AOL.com.