Hi Priscilla,

I buy Arm & Hammer laundry detergent with no perfume or dyes in it,
yet I still get so itchy sometimes it's unbearable.  One problem is, we
use a common laundry room shared by a building with about 90 apartments
or so. I'd love to get our own washer/dryer, but don't really have the space.

Also have food allergies. I wanted to be tested for allergies, but a neurologist
warned me not to have that 'skin' test they do.

Have you been tested for allergies?

Kevin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash with Lavender and also their Baby Bath (that states "no soap and hyperallergenic") burn my legs and feet. The latter has a red dye in it. Think how it must feel to babies' tender skin. Also some scented baby wipes and lotions burn me. Mothers, and especially single mothers, thank you for raising this nation's children. I hope you had a wonderful day. Hugs, Priscilla in TN

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.