Heather, No I haven't met him or the Missus. I don't live in Memphis, I live
about 36 miles flom Elviss" front door. I did get to meet him though. I drove a
delivery truck when I was in high school. And I had a delivery to him and He
just happened to be in Graceland and I told his housekeeper that I had to have
him sign for the delivery, And being the gentleman he was, He came down and
signed the invoice. He also tipped me three bucks. He really didn't have to
sign any thing. He just knew I wainted to get his autograph. This was in 1967
and he was looking good. But more thah that he was just a hell of a nice guy.
My boss wouldn't let me keep the invoice. Bummer. Rick  I've got a few Elvis
tails.. Sometimes I'll tell you some of them. Rick