I was diagnosed with TM in 2002 and in Dec. diagnosed with MS. I did try an
MS website and it just wasn't the same. I've been with this group so long. I
know I should learn more about MS and I will but right now this TM group
takes good care of my questions, problems, etc. I do take copaxone every
day.

One problem with e-mail is that you don't see a face or hear the
"inflection" in someone's voice and many times people can be misunderstood.
I would love to see pictures of everyone and see if they match up with what
I think they will look like!

Bobberino you're so popular you could do a "bobberino" land!!  :-) I'd
come.. I would love to meet the "Missus"

Trudy

In Virginia where the weather is awesome!!

And thanks for the Mother's Day Wishes and birthday wishes! It was a great
weekend.

I hope all Mothers had a great day on Sunday!

  _____