If you go to the photo gallery page at
_http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/index.php?cat=2_
(http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/index.php?cat=2)  up at the top
it says "Register" or "Log in." If you've never used  the page before to send
photos, you have to register with a user name and  password. Then when you log
in, at the top of the page there is a link which  says "Upload file." You
click "Browse" and then find the place in your computer  where your picture is
stored, then click on it.

If your pictures are not digital, you can scan them in or have  someone scan
them in for you. Then follow the same procedure to where the  scanned picture
is stored on the computer.

(Priscilla, I hope you don't mind that I answered this  "publicly." I
received some other questions about it as well and tried to answer  them all in
this
response. :) )

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 5/14/2007 4:27:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Pkeene2002