Hi,

I wear Crocs in the yard and was thinking of buying a pair for slippers in the
house.  They are as comfortable as anything I've worn so far because they don't
fit too closely to the foot.

I can't stand anything enclosing my feet -- even socks -- so I've bought some
diebetic socks that don't feel like they are strangling me around the ankles
and they have double soles.  They are called "All Day Socks" and I bought them
at Sears here in Ontario, Canada.  Even with those, I constantly take off my
socks, walk around barefoot, then my feet can't stand the feel of the floor,
carpet, etc., and I put them back on.  This goes on all day.  I drive myself
crazy with the socks on and off all day and I am always rubbing one foot
against the other.  They constantly feel like cold/burning and with various
levels of numbness, tightness.  The one I hate the most is when I have been
doing too much (like having my shower and trying to dry my hair) and my left
leg becomes much more cold/burning/numb and the foot feels like a block of
wood.  By the time I've washed, dried, dressed and eaten my breakfast, I feel
like tearing off the clothes on the lower part of my body, putting a light pair
of pjs on and lying down on the bed.  Sometimes I end up doing that by about
noon so even my clothes are off and on all day.  Basically, all I've been
wearing since TM are fleece-lined pants and short-sleeved t-shirts.  My
wardrobe has become very limited!

Regards.

Louise