I had my 2nd just 4 weeks after my initial episode. Dr. Kerr and my neuro don't call it that - my first episode was just a continuation of my initial. But with that much time in-between, I call it my second! If I had a cold, recovered, and got another cold a month later isn't one continutal cold - not to me.

Candy K.

Me, too.... I walked in and out the hospital october 4- 10 2005.... 11/14 at 3 08 am I fell down and could not get up. I was not told where it was in October, was given steroids and went from wobbly loopy not walking back to walking with a cane... but have not yet recovered and the November incident I was told the problem was at T10/11 I am paralyzed from the waist down.... My neuro did not call it two incidents either. I think the steroids enabled the virus to get hold and do more damage..... though had they not been administered, I would not have walked out of the hospital . That month or so in between, I had moments of mindnumbingly excruciating pain....

Akua
--
http://www.healrecover.blogspot.com
http://www.akualezli.blogspot.com