Well, I just figured it was from the nerve damage.  It never happened
until all the other TM symptoms started.  I go to my neuron next month,
so I'll ask him then.  I think I mentioned it to him once and he didn't
really respond.  So, I didn't give it much thought.  Good advice though.
I'll sure get it checked out.

Tim Holder

Worship Leader for

Celebrate Recovery